T-Print Limited accepts responsibility for the potential harmful effects its operations have on both the local and global environment and is committed to reducing them. The key points of its strategy to achieve this are:
- Manage waste according to the principles of reduction, re-use and recycling.
- Comply as a minimum with all relevant environmental legislation.
- Reduce our consumption of resources and improve the efficient use of those resources.
- Measure and take action to reduce the carbon footprint of our business activities.
- Give due consideration to environmental issues and energy performance in our buildings.
- Source and promote a product range to minimise the environmental impact of production.
- Improve staff environmental awareness and understanding.
Ethical Trading Policy
All of our suppliers must conduct their business with integrity, in an open, fair and moral way. We also feel it essential to have the following reassurances-
- The use of any child labour is wholly unacceptable, in as much as all labour must be demonstratively older than that which is the statutory minimum of that country.
- Safe working practises and conditions must be provided for all employees without prejudice. No employee will be exposed to dangerous conditions, and the ongoing upkeep of exemplary conditions is essential and quantifiable.
- Wages and employment benefits must be agreeably equivalent to the local standard, must be compliant with all local legislation.
- Hours of work must be reasonable and unforced. Appropriate rest breaks must be given accordingly.
- There must be no use of forced labour in any way, nor any mental or physical abuse. Employees must work on a voluntary basis.
- Employees must be free to associate with any legal group or culture within their society.
Suppliers must be able to demonstrate that they have the utmost consideration for the environment, especially in developing countries where standards may not be high.
We fully comply with all legal requirements in all markets and countries that we trade. It is essential that our suppliers do the same
All of our suppliers must be Oeko Tex Approved. We have written approval from all our suppliers that none of the AZO dyestuffs prohibited in some European countries are used in the manufacture of any supplied products.
After considerable research into the Fairtrade manufacturing process, T-Print have entered partnership with an established and respected company with experience of ethical clothing manufacture. Our fair-trade range is fully certified (Fairtrade licence number FFLicREFA0450) and manufactured using 100% organic cotton.